Friday, July 28, 2006

DM-Buffalo, TX

Mom....Dad...send money. I'm staying here. :) For real though. Alright, well today was great. We played frisbee golf at the park with D, and he is just so grateful for us sharing with him God's truth. Just think how easy it would have been to walk by him in the park when he was sunbathing with his eyes shut...lol. God gave us some boldness there, it was all Him. K showed up at our picnic, and we played more frisbee golf with him. This week was there first time to do that, and now they're hooked. Anyways, pray for K, he knows what is right, but thinks he is to bad. Just pray for God to convict him, and pray for D and his new walk, hes coming to deal with some hard stuff being in the country he's in. Later peeps.

P.S. If you want to send money, do. I'm not kidding. Let me know. You can't miss me that much. I'm only kidding...kind of.